Homes for sale in Costa de Sol
April 23rd, 2021 |
The Homewatch real estate agency specializes in the purchase and sale of real estate in Costa del Sol, Malaga, and in the holiday rental market in the same region for more than 20 years.
It started as a small family business and kept growing constantly until it became one of the most respected references in the area. Today, it is still in the hands of its founders, who know the area like the back of their hands.
Read on and find out about everything Homewatch can do for you, regardless of whether you are a buyer, seller or seasonal visitor.
A service that offers you comprehensive guarantees
The first thing we offer you is our extensive knowledge of the market and the area. The founders of company live in the area, which gives them firsthand knowledge about the kind of problems that may arise at the site.
Otherwise, the staff has more than enough experience and training to make accurate readings on market behavior, specifically in this region. Not only all markets vary according to different aspects, but the real estate sector in Costa del Sol has had a very particular behavior, especially since 2018.
Regardless of what type of operation you want to carry out (purchase, sale or rent), this type of knowledge will be useful and will even make a difference.
Why go to Homewatch as a buyer?
Going to an estate agency like this is an intelligent move and the best way to protect yourself from scams, hoaxes and fiascos. On the other hand, it is important to know how to read the markets and know the area where you expect to buy … This is what Homewatch does. Here is a brief list of what the agency does for buyers.
- Professional visits. They accompany you to know the properties that interest you and guide you with their extensive experience in the area.
- Recommendation of lawyers and accompaniment in the legal process. These processes can be cumbersome, even more so if you don’t know lawyers. The ones that we will recommend to you are in our total confidence.
- Comprehensive advice before, during and after the purchase.
- Advice on investment properties. To support those who buy with the vision of generating passive income, or what is the same: buying and later receiving rental income.
- Investment property case simulation. It is a strategy to make predictions about the profitability of the property in question. It can be assumed as the tool to make projections about the investment, the rate of recovery and other aspects that concern a buyer.
- Verification of the ownership of the parties and that the good that is being marketed complies with all the guarantees. It is about trying to avoid unpleasant surprises for the buyer once the process is completed, but also about ensuring the legitimacy of the titles and properties of the real estate. Thus, neither the acquisition of the home, nor your freedom of decision and action on it will be compromised by unresolved legalities.
How can we help you if you want to sell your property
Selling a property is not a less complex process than buying it, it requires as much support as the first operation. But, fear not, the following list expresses everything that the company offers to the owners.
- Fre evaluation and valuation of the property. There are professionals specialized in this aspect of the process who will bring you closer to a fair market price. Obtaining an appraisal of your home is one of the first steps to take, but generally, you cannot do it on your own.
- Market study. As you already know, knowing this aspect is the subject of study for real estate agents. It helps them identify stocks such as the best time to buy and sell, the best places to invest, in general, the behavior of the market. This information should precede any sales process because it allows realistic projections of profit and other items of interest to the seller.
- Price suggestion. Emotional attachment is not a good advisor to choose a price according to a home. Based on the inquiries made in the aforementioned steps, the agency proposes a price consistent with the property and market behavior.
- Photographic and audiovisual report. Real estate photography increases the possibilities of sale. Homewatch does this work for you for free.
- Marketing and publication of the property in all the most prominent portals (the Homewatch, Idealista, Fotocasa, Thinkspain, Propertypop, Resales and Inmobalia websites). This item, combined with the previous one, greatly affects the possibility of sale of the properties.
- Tips to maximize sales. All of the above and other tips that will make your experience successful.
- Recommendation lawyers. We put you in contact with trusted lawyers who specialize in the matter.
Any transaction with real estate is an important step that deserves well-informed and conscientious decision-making. Knowing exactly what you want is important, but an expert opinion can never be superfluous, especially if you have the backing of 20 years of experience.
At times, markets change abruptly, revealing challenges and opportunities that only those who study the area are able to identify. Likewise, it is ideal that your guide on the coast of Malaga is an expert in that particular area.
For the past two decades, Homewatch has worked hard to perfect a service whose performance is based on the ability to offer clients everything they want in real estate. The company offers you everything you need to buy, sell and rent properties throughout the Costa del Sol.
If you have a need that you do not see explicitly reflected in the listings of our services, all you have to do is raise it and the staff will see what they can do about it. The priority is to make your experience in the real estate market is light and easy.
The company’s mission is to make buyers, landlords and renters happy. For this reason, Homewatch is the leading real estate agency in the Costa del Sol.
Article by Vanesa Mena, Apr 23, 2021
Ground Floor Apartment, Estepona